- Helpful Pages
- Open an Account
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Locked out of Online Banking?
- Enroll in Online Banking
- How do I log in to Online Banking?
- Make a Mortgage Payment
- Find a Location
- Reorder Checks
- ABA Routing Number
- Wire Instructions
- Tribal Solutions
- Bi-Weekly Mortgage Payments
- Financial Calculators
Commercial Checking Account
The business world requires flexibility and precision. Get both with Bank2's Commercial Checking Account. An earnings credit is used to reduce or offset per-item fees.
Essentially, your account adjusts itself according to your balance and activity. Enhanced cash management features make this account perfect for medium and large businesses in Oklahoma.
- Earnings credit based on balance
- Credit can reduce or eliminate monthly fees
- Monthly maintenance fee: $7.50
- Debit fee: 15¢ per item
- Transit item fee: 10¢ each (any check or draft not drawn on Bank2)
- No minimum balance requirement
- Online cash management services included
- Free e-Statements available
- Free telephone banking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured