- Helpful Pages
- Open an Account
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Locked out of Online Banking?
- Enroll in Online Banking
- How do I log in to Online Banking?
- Make a Mortgage Payment
- Find a Location
- Reorder Checks
- ABA Routing Number
- Wire Instructions
- Tribal Solutions
- Bi-Weekly Mortgage Payments
- Financial Calculators
Bank2 is a community bank committed to helping people build better lives. We are proud to be rated a 4-Star Bank by BauerFinancial, the most respected independent body rating financial institutions. Bank2 was also recognized by the ABA Banking Journal as the #1 and #3 community bank in the nation in 2009 and 2010 respectively.
Bank2 is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Chickasaw Banc Holding Company. The Holding Company and thus Bank2 are 100% owned by the Chickasaw Nation. We have received state and national recognition through our efforts in Native America, and we are the #1 source of Native American home loans in the state of Oklahoma.
Bank2 opened in 2002 after more than a year of careful planning, consideration, and action by the Chickasaw Nation and founding President and CEO, Ross Hill. Our headquarters is in Oklahoma City. Our steady leadership and commitment to our customers' best interest has created a stable financial institution with steady growth. The bank has grown from $7.5 million in assets in January 2002 to over $100 million. This growth allows us to serve our customers with the best, technologically advanced banking products and services.
Bank2 is a full service bank offering checking accounts, operation accounts, savings and money market accounts. The bank also offers a full line of consumer, commercial, and real estate loans.
Mission Statement & Core Values
- Purpose: We help people build better lives.
- Vision: Another successful enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation.
- Service: We believe it is important to have a passion for serving others.
- Customers: Our goal is to build long-term customer relationships founded upon integrity, trust, and respect.
- Cultural Diversity: It is our duty to understand and meet the unique needs of diverse communities.
- Employees: We work hard to attract, build, and retain high-performance team players.
- Corporate Citizenship: We believe in reinvesting our resources (time, money, and people) in the communities we serve.
- Growth: Our promise is to grow responsibly.
- Native Americans: We empower the Chickasaw people and other Native Americans.
Bank2 has obtained State and National recognition though its efforts in Native America.
- Bank2 is the #1 source of Native American home loans in the State of Oklahoma and one of the top lenders nationally.
- Bank2 was the 2011 recipient of the United States Department of Commerce Access to Capital Award for it's lending activities to Native American Business.
- Bank2 was the 2010 recipient of the Bank Enterprise Award from the Community Development Financial Institution Fund (CFI Fund).
- Bank2 was named the Oklahoma Native American Business Development Center Service Business of the Year 2004.
- The bank was named the Oklahoma Native American Chamber Business of the Year 2004.
- Bank2 was named one of the Top 100 Native American Owned Businesses in the U.S. Each year from 2005-2011 by Diversity.com